BIRDING THE LUNE ESTUARY THE FOREST OF BOWLAND AND BEYOND......................................................MEDITTERANEAN GULLS CONDER POOL PETE WOODRUFF

Saturday 2 May 2009

Photography.


I always liked photography and especially seeing other peoples work, and would never have believed that I would desert my photographic interest one day for anything, that is until I found the magic of birding which rapidly became a passion for me and still gathers momentum today. Lots of people would claim the two go hand in hand, I don't happen to subscribe to that view but its far too boring to discuss here and is just a personal opinion anyway.

I have decided to create another blog dedicated to some of my - mainly - past images when I was really 'into' photography. I really hope some of you who visit my Birds2blog - that's if any of you do - will take a look and maybe comment on what you see. Even if you have no interest in the art, well......you could still have a nosey here http://pics2blog.blogspot.com/

Thanks to John Bateman who's pic above of the Willow Warbler at Birk Bank was taken yesterday before we ran for home from the rain much earlier than we would have done had the weather have been more kindly to us......Thanks again John.

No comments:

Post a Comment