BIRDING THE LUNE ESTUARY THE FOREST OF BOWLAND AND BEYOND......................................................MEDITTERANEAN GULLS CONDER POOL PETE WOODRUFF

Friday 1 January 2016

HELLO 2016.

The Mob Geoff Gradwell 


I'm saying goodbye to 2015 on Birds2blog with this excellent 'can't resist this one' shot from GG of the two Black-headed Gulls attempting to relieve the Goosander of the fish it caught, unsuccessfully as it happens....Brilliant Geoff and thank you.


 Stonechat Brian Rafferty 

And saying hello to 2016 with this excellent image of the equally excellent Stonechat at Lytham Moss....Thanks Brian.

If you're reading this you've probably visited Birds2blog regularly throughout 2015. I'm truly grateful for you having shared with me the more ups than downs of my birding year in 2015. Whether or not I can keep Birds2blog up and running for another year remains to be seen. If I do, I hope you'll be looking in to keep my enthusiasm up and running too.


A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 

3 comments:

  1. Again happy new year to you too, dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be following you in 2016, Pete. Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete