BIRDING THE LUNE ESTUARY THE FOREST OF BOWLAND AND BEYOND......................................................MEDITTERANEAN GULLS CONDER POOL PETE WOODRUFF

Thursday 24 May 2018

Human Remains!

I was birding in Bowland yesterday....Brilliant.

But unfortunately I'm out of blogging time probably until Saturday. So Birds2blog is running late....nothing new there then. But some 'good stuff' wasn't the only thing I found in Bowland.

Seeing is believing. 

Welcome to Bowland Landfill.

Bring your waste to Bowland Landfill, and tip it there....It's Free. 

2 comments:

  1. Loads of beer bottles etc Heysham North wall and predictably a page or two of the Sun newspaper - angler Brexit type detritus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine it Pete.

    My photo wasn't staged managed by the way, just as found.

    ReplyDelete