BIRDING THE LUNE ESTUARY THE FOREST OF BOWLAND AND BEYOND......................................................MEDITTERANEAN GULLS CONDER POOL PETE WOODRUFF

Thursday 22 March 2012

Clement is missing and worse....



....presumed dead.


OK....for starters these short 'gap filling' posts are becoming quite ridicules, but theres some interesting reading about this bird that revealed something unknown about the return migration routes to Africa amongst other things. And I'm not some butch macho type who wouldn't dream of admitting I'm pretty cut up with this news about Clement who I sponsored, all a bit sad if you ask me. Find out more about the end of the story of Clement HERE

And by the way....I got six excellent hours birding in today  - Alleluia - but no time to report 'till a later date.  

1 comment:

  1. Its not known how he died Pete :-( But my money says that it was by the hand of a human :-(

    If one in five Cuckoos dont come back, thats a 20% loss. I know thats extrapolation, but it makes you think!

    ReplyDelete