BIRDING THE LUNE ESTUARY THE FOREST OF BOWLAND AND BEYOND.........................................................................LOCAL BREEDING NUTHATCH PETE WOODRUFF

Saturday 10 April 2010

Sum mor piks!



Lesser Black-backed Gulls thanks to Mark Fellowes.

Four more excellent images to keep Birds2blog on the rails starting with this super action shot between the Lesser Black-backed Gulls at Radipole in Dorset. I really love viewing brilliant photography like this and you can link to Marks site from my sidebar on the left to see many more....Thanks for the pic Mark.

                                     
And a nice image of the Pintail in British Columbia, Canada....thanks to Paul Baker.

Stoat by Phil Slade.

With my daily look in on Phil's blog here  I came across what I regard as one of the best images of the Stoat I've seen in a long time....great stuff Phil and thanks for letting me show your photographs on Birds2blog from time to time, I really appreciate it.

 
Colour Leaf Sun Star by Richard Shilling.

And last but not least, if you visit my blog regularly you will have seen Richards creation's on many occasions, they are an excellent way of diverting from the birds when I'm off the road for whatever reason. Richard has had an interview recently, his website is towards the top of my links as I write and you can see the interview for yourself via the link, I think you will find it an interesting insight into Richards Landart....thanks for letting me put this up on Birds2blog Richard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment