BIRDING THE LUNE ESTUARY THE FOREST OF BOWLAND AND BEYOND.................................................SPOTTED REDSHANK CONDER GREEN HOWARD STOCKDALE

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Bloggin' for the sake of it!


Look....you may say this is blogging for the sake of it, but the truth is, whilst I'm not getting out birding and there are photographs always available like these three, and me with the necessary permit to publish them, well....blogging for the sake of it is a doddle, it gives me the opportunity to show off some stunning images and a plug for the authors into the bargain....an all round good idea if you ask me.

Like I say, all these pictures are truly excellent, they come in no particular order, and it's not a competition.... just bloody good photography, and I strongly recommend you visit these three photographers websites via the links with the photographs.  


The Starling - WOW -  is by David Cookson who is HERE


The Grasshopper Warbler is by Philip Tomkinson who is HERE....WOW again!


And the Wryneck is by Gary Jenkins who is HERE....and WOW yet again!

Thanks DC/PT/GJ all very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment