BIRDING THE LUNE ESTUARY THE FOREST OF BOWLAND AND BEYOND.........................................................................LOCAL BREEDING NUTHATCH PETE WOODRUFF

Sunday 22 November 2009

Another Showcase.



Its easy to liven and brighten up this blog with so many excellent images available from photographers I have lined up with permission to post their images on Birds2blog, like these two of the smart Jay currently visiting Brian Rafferty's garden......



......and these two images from Simon Hawtin of the delightful Long-tailed Tits.

Short and sweet but serves the purpose of 'filling the gap' perfectly until I can get out birding again tomorrow......if!!



Well this post simply had to be edited because of an e-mail I received from Ian Tallon soon after posting it which had an attachment containing these two young Jay photographed by Ian this summer in the Silverdale area. Ian doesn't yet know how delighted I was to find this image in my inbox but hes about to as I'm off to send my reply now thanking him very much for sending me this truly brilliant shot of these two dudes.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Pete. Hopefully I can escape the confines of the back garden this week!! Although it's absolutely persisting down again as I write this.

    Have a good week Pete and I will catch up with you sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can get out soon Pete! You must be going nuts not being able to go out birding!

    ReplyDelete