BIRDING THE LUNE ESTUARY THE FOREST OF BOWLAND AND BEYOND.........................PLOVER SCAR LIGHT AND BLACK COMBE OVER THE BAY PETE WOODRUFF

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Three Shillings.


Laurel Reflections. Richard Shilling.

I rarely enjoy anything more than posting some of Richard Shillings Landart creations when I've had a day off birding and the need to keep Birds2blog alive. I note Richard has been creating some of his works with leaves recently and to be quite honest I think they are brilliant as the image above illustrates.

  
Maple Sun Diamond. Richard Shilling.

I'm quite sure non of Richards work falls anywhere below brilliant and Maple Sun Diamond is definitely no exception and he takes a good photograph too.

Four Holly Stars. Richard Shilling.

I e-mailed this man recently and told him that if it's at all possible he gets better with time. Anyway make your own mind up about this man and his creations and please visit his website HERE ....I think he's a genius at his art.   

No comments:

Post a Comment