BIRDING THE LUNE ESTUARY THE FOREST OF BOWLAND AND BEYOND......................................................MEDITTERANEAN GULLS CONDER POOL PETE WOODRUFF

Saturday 15 May 2010

The Quickie!


This is the shortest post ever on Birds2blog but may be added to later if time allows.


The image above along with....


....this one, are two of a set of photographs by Brian Rafferty and I'm not prepared to say more on them as I strongly recommend you visit Brian's website HERE  - or at the top of my sidebar where he belongs - to read about a memorable experience he had this week involving these brilliant Black Grouse. 

2 comments:

  1. Pete. What can I say !!! I was definitely in the right place at the right time. Many thanks for the blog plug. We are due to meet at Greet very soon as the weather seems to be behaving itself at last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes but not necessarily this week I fear but will be keeping in touch Brian.

    A great experience for you with ten Black Grouse virtually under your nose and you knowing exactly what to do with a camera....lucky man.

    ReplyDelete